1. Audit and Assurance
With increasingly complex regulatory requirements and stakeholder demands, independent assurance provides critical information for investors and stakeholders. We are here to help you understand these requirements and determine the engagement that best suits your needs.
- Audit engagements
- Review engagements
- Specified auditing procedures engagements including law society trust reports, real estate council trust reports and the Agency for Co-operative Housing's annual information returns
Let us take the stress away of having accurate and up-to-date financial records so you can focus on your business. Our accounting services can be tailored to meet your unique needs.
- Compilation engagements
- Full service bookkeeping: monthly, quarterly, annually
We provide proactive advice and support so that individuals and businesses effectively manage their tax obligations. Our highly knowledgeable team has expertise in strategic planning for all aspects of corporate and personal tax.
- Corporate reorganizations
- Private corporations
- Not-for-profit organizations and charities
- Estates and trusts
- Commodity tax matters including GST/HST and PST
Our wide range of business advisory services are designed to support your business at every stage of its life cycle. Whether you are looking to start a business, establish an exit strategy or simply want a trusted advisor to act as a sounding board, we can assist in finding the best solution to achieve your desired results.
- Business start-up
- Buying / selling a business
- Cash flow and budgeting including financial projections and forecasts
- Corporate financing matters including start-ups, new asset acquisitions and financial restructuring
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Financial and retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Provide a range of other business advisory services to assist in management decision making